"Being asked to photograph a wedding is nothing short of an honour, couples place their trust in me to capture their big day so I feel it is important for you to know who and what I am all about"
A bit about Me
Although a full time photographer I also try and squeeze in some of the other things I love which include some of the following...
- Spending time with my amazing wife and daughter
- Being around classic cars from pretty much any era although my faves are the 80's hot hatches (bit of a petrol head)
- I love listening to new music as much as possible, www.bandcamp.com is great, you should check it out
- Iced mocha's and frappe's are my new thing
- I really want a border terrier at some point
- Genuinely love living in the peak district, its epic
- Certified gadget addict, especially anything camera related
- Restoring our little stone cottage in Belper is a long and painful process but I absolutely love it
- Love my log burner
- Hate my hair loss (thanks dad)
- Outside of wedding photography I also create a lot of personal photographic work and have exhibited nationally
- When I got my first ever national magazine cover I bought every copy they had in Sainsburys, the lady at the till thought I was odd.
Besides all of that you will be pleased to know I have worked within film and photography for just over a decade along with a first class degree in commercial photography. I would love to be involved with your plans so reach out, say hello and see how I can help.